The best way to reach us is right here! Please use the form below to tell us what’s on your mind.
Before writing, maybe we can answer your question right away?
– Can I change the chainring sizes in a set?
– Do WickWerks Chainrings work with Shimano Di2?
– How does my Bike Shop become a WickWerks dealer?
– Can I Buy WickWerks Chainrings In Europe?
– What Rings Do I Need For My SRAM Red or Force Crank?
For more info, please see the complete list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Thank you for taking a minute to connect.
We appreciate hearing from you. We’ll get back with you soon.
The “Contact Us” form and WickWerks
The above form sends notification of your questions or comments. We will respond as quickly as practical (given travel, schedules, etc.). Your messages are important, so please be patient if we cannot respond immediately.
Please include the desired methods for us to connect with you. If you prefer a phone call instead of email, please let us know the number and a good time to call. Please double-check contact info given above — we don’t mind sending mail into the vapor, but a valid email address or phone number usually works better. Also, if you’re aggressive killing SPAM, please white-list “WickWerks.com” so our response will go through. Finally, if you don’t hear back in a couple days, please ping us again — it’s possible that messages were not delivered for any of the above reasons.
Thank You – And other Support Avenues
Thank you for your interest and support of WickWerks and our products. Here are some additional resources for questions (or visit the Resource Center):
- Of course, Frequently Asked Questions. We have tried to build this area of the web site to assit with common questions — and you can Filter the results to quickly find the applicable FAQ.
- For questions of a technical nature concerning bike setup or performance, please visit our technical support site. We have lots of tech, performance and troubleshooting information there.
- For items of a more general nature, see our posts in the Tech Talk area of this website. These are great resources for those wanting to improve general bicycle shifting and drive-train knowledge.
- For assistance with functional troubleshooting issues that are not answered at or technical support site, we recommend the skilled hands of your local bicycle shop service guru. Most shop mechanics are well trained and ready to assist.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your emails each evening and get back to you, this is the best way to reach us. – Orders must be done via the website for payment security reasons.
As always, we welcome comments as well as questions using this Contact Us; page.
Thank you for connecting, and Have a Super Day!