Better Bicycle Chainrings
High performance chainrings that are better by design — with improved shifting for Road, Mountain, and Cyclocross; — for Pleasure or Competition; If front shifting is needed, WickWerks Chainrings are your ticket to better cycling. (Don’t need shifting? Find our 1X Z-Rings here.)
Products Designed in USA
Most are Made in USA
Parts and Accessories
- Std. Road / Cyclocross Bolt Set – 5 Bolts & 5 Nuts
- Std. Mountain Bike Bolt Set – 8 Bolts & 4 Nuts
- Bolt Set – SRAM RED (Exogram style, not Quarq) – Bolts, Nuts & Spacer
- Mountain 2×10 Bolt Set – Bolts for SRAM style 2×10
More Fasteners & Accessories
- Individual Bolt Set – 1 Bolt & 1 Nut (Order Qty Needed)
- Triple to Double to Single Conversion Finger Tabs
- Bicycle Chains and Lube
The Technology of Better Shifting
WickWerks bicycle chainrings incorporate patented BRIDGE shift technology for incredible shifting — fast and stable — technology that works! We’ve optimized the design for incredible shifting with the help of amazing riders like Katie Compton, the Kenda Pro Mountain Bike Team, and many more. So, whether you’re on a road bike, a mountain bike, or riding Cyclocross, we have your chainrings.
Ramps are shown on the back side of the rings in the image here. These patented “Radical Ramps” are the magic that makes these bicycle chainrings shift better than the competition. What do others think? Read our Reviews Section and find out! Most importantly, look around and see who’s riding them, then watch who shows up on the podium.
We invite you to try WickWerks to experience the difference a chainring can make, and . . . Enjoy the ride!