Chainring Bolt Set (Bolt and Nut pairs):
Standard chainring bolt set – our chainring bolts sold in sets of 5 pair – 10 pieces including 5 male (bolts) and 5 female (nuts). 5 pair is the number needed for typical Road Bike or Cyclocross (standard and compact) cranksets for a typical 2 ring configuration. (For Shimano 4 bolt applications, you’ll have one spare bolt pair.)
Chainring bolt set includes standard size, standard replacement bolts & nuts for bicycle double chainring pairs such as the road double, road compact and most cyclocross chainrings. The set of 5 is for typical road and cyclocross applications where two rings are “sandwich” connected either side of the 5 crank fingers.
Chainring Bolt Sets (5 Pair):
– 10 pieces (5 male, 5 female)
– CNC Aluminum 6061-T6
– Black Gloss Anodize
– For 10 mm diameter bolting applications (most crank sets).
– Grip range 6.8 mm to 10.5 mm
– “Nut” has slotted back
– Weight 9g each set (5 bolts and 5 nuts)
– Fits most standard chainring mounting applications.
– Use with most 2 chainring mounting (typical 2 ring “sandwich” style attachment).
– Not for single ring connections (except when spacers or conversion tabs are used).
– Also works with Shimano 4-Arm Road / CX cranks, though you will have one spare bolt & nut pair.
– Not for use with 120/80 BCD Mountain 2×10 chainrings. Please use 2×10 Bolt Set
– For Sram 22 and Exogram style cranks, please use our Sram Exogram Bolt Set for Exogram style cranks, and/or the Sram 22 Bolt Set for other Sram 22 style cranks. These Sram specific sets include the needed pieces for bolting behind the crank arm.
– For Campagnolo cranks, please check the needed diameter, as you will probably need our Campy specific bolt set. (Standard chainring bolt holes are ~10 mm diameter where they bolt through the crank spider, while Campy cranks will likely be 8 mm holes through the crank arm.)
These are standard chainring bolts, together and sold as a 5 pair set for convenience in ordering. If you need more or fewer fastener pairs, please order as many as you want from our Individual Bolts product page (they come in sets of one male and one female).
Chainring bolts are anodized, yet only in black. (Sorry, only black bolt pairs are available at this time.)