WickWerks chainrings are technology in action — from our world renown Fast shifting sets, to our newest 1X Z-Rings — we have you covered. Read the Technology link above, then get yours below — use the Product Categories to find what you need — Road, Mountain and Cyclocros
Chainring Patents US 0540,718S US 0599,717S US 0599,255S US 0599,716S US 0599,718S US 0599,719S U.S. Pat. No. 8,092,329 U.S. Pat. No. 8,506,436 U.S. Pat. No. 8,617,015 U.S. Pat. No. 8,821,329 U.S. Pat. No. 9,677,658 U.S. Pat. No. 9,791,033 Other Patents Pending
NOTE: Sorry for the mess. Our Products pages and chainring options, descriptions, and pictures are undergoing a revision, please email with any questions you may have. firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE:Use the drop down menu to select the right set for your application.
– 110mm BCD, 5-bolt Road Compact Cranks (Standard) – Available Now
– Shimano 4-Arm Road Cranks – Available Now
Fits Shimano 110mm BCD, 4-Arm Road Cranks (Dura-Ace FC-9000 & Ultegra FC-6800; DA 9100 & R8000; and 5800 & 4700)
– SRAM 22 Style Hidden 5th Bolt Style Cranks – Available Now
– SRAM Exogram Style Road Cranks – Available Now
– Campagnolo Compact (110/112 BCD) – Available Now
– 10 & 11 Speed Compatible
WickWërks Chainrings – All
View cart “50/34 Standard 5-Bolt Compact” has been added to your cart.